Frequently Asked Questions
A: Two answers, you pick one:
- EASIEST OPTION: If your shoe has a removable insole, take it out and use it as a guide to cut your new FLAT SOCKS. This will ensure your perfect fit.
- NEXT EASIEST OPTION (only other option): The shoes you're wearing don’t have a removable insole, first, complain. THEN, count your blessings and flip your FLAT SOCKS over to find our trim guide on the back. Use this to cut down to your size!
A: Yes, you wash them on a regular cycle with like-colors.
A: Yes, you can toss them in the dryer.
A: No, FLAT SOCKS does not currently offer gift cards for purchase.
A: No, FLAT SOCKS does not currently ship internationally.
A: Please call Customer Service at 1 (888) 237-3668 to process a return.
|Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm EST (closed holidays)
A: FLAT SOCKS are designed to take up the same amount of room, or less, than boring socks. The actual thickness of the FLAT SOCKS does differ slightly by material, please see chart below for exact measurements:
|FLAT SOCKS - Size Small||11 5/8" long x 3 3/8" wide|
|FLAT SOCKS - Size Large||12 5/16" long x 3 3/4" wide|
|FLAT SOCKS Kids||9” long x 3” wide|
|Micro-Plush & BK Mesh||1/8” thick|
|Microwool & Microfiber Terrycloth||3/16" thick|
**The length and width are at the longest point and widest point of the FLAT SOCK. The longest point for length is from heel-to-toe and the widest point is at the ball-of-foot.
A: There are so many options and we are glad you asked! Don’t be a jerk and toss your socks in the trash, REUSE them! We have a few suggestions on how to turn your tube socks into an everyday essential (just not for your feet).
- Sock Duster for around the house. Slip in on your hand and go to town on those blinds and hidden flat surfaces.
- Ice Pack Cover to keep your skin from freezing off when you need to apply cold packs to your skin.
- Car Cleaning Rag for when you decide to use a nice day to be productive and clean your dirty car, or to wipe off the whip before a first date.
- Sock Puppets because, why not!
A: Here's a handy dandy chart!
|BK Mesh||Very similar to the mesh you find in athletic shoes; comfy and breathable.||100% polyester BK Mesh; a tighter knit material that is lower profile, can be considered more breathable due to the pattern woven into the knit.|
|Microwool||Super soft and cushy microwool material; it's not wool, but it feels similar.||100% polyester Micro Wool; a non-woven textile that has a lower profile than regular wool’s and fur’s.|
|Micro-Plush||Closest material to a traditional sock; creates a plush environment for the foot.||100% Polyester woven material is brushed for a micro 3D effect creating minuscule strands to both soften and wick moisture away through capillary action|
|Microfiber Terrycloth||Closest material to a traditional sock; creates a plush environment for the foot.||100% polyester 2mm microfiber Terry; considered a 3D textile due to its many soft protruding threads.|
A: FLAT SOCKS are made from a soft 100% polyurethane foam base cushion that serves several purposes. It keeps the attached top cover fabric in place beneath your feet, it holds its shape under pressure (no folding, wrinkling, or warping), it provides a slight cushioning underfoot, and the lower surface is nice and grippy which helps it stay put in place all day long! Also there's a sweet raised FLAT SOCKS logo, which looks amazing.